Practicing Yoga to Help You Solve Gastrointestinal Problems
When it comes to gastrointestinal problems, almost everyone has them. Some people spend a lot of money still can’t solve the problem, which is really a headache.
The more common complications and causes of the stomach are:
Ulcers: Gastric ulcers or duodenal ulcers. The cause of ulcers is generally that the organs are stimulated by food such as coffee, wine, spices, or exacerbated by mental fatigue, and some are caused by incorrect posture; 2.
Loss of appetite: there are many reasons, such as excessive mental fatigue, insomnia, inflammation of the stomach, intestine, liver, kidney and other parts, constipation, dysentery, etc .; 3.
Chronic gastritis: Divided into hyperacidity with too much fluid and anacidity without gastric acid secretion; 4.
Chronic ulcers: Causes of eating too much, drinking too much, lack of gastric acid, lack of digestive juice caused by pancreatic disorders, diseases of the small and large intestines, and neurosis
Constipation: Because the peristalsis of the large intestine is weak, the abdominal muscles are also weak, and the instructions of the brain and the intestine do not cooperate, which is caused by excessive use of laxatives.
If the disease is not very serious, as long as the tension is eliminated and blood circulation is improved, correct adjustment of the autonomic nerves on the spine can quickly obtain obvious results.
The more effective yoga methods are: 1.
Name: Baby-style movements: 1) Lie on your back, bend your right knee, hold your hands to the upper part of the abdomen, and inhale on the abdomen.
2) Exhale, raise your head, touch your knees, keep your left leg straight, hold for 10 to 15 seconds, and return.
3) Hold your knees, press your knees to the upper level, exhale, lift your head and touch your knees, take a deep breath 4 times, return to relax, repeat the other leg.
Role: Treat constipation and increase bowel movements.
Name: Crocodile-style action: 1) Lie on your back with your arms flat and your palms facing down on the floor.
2) Inhale and lift your left leg at a right angle.
3) Exhale, hold your left leg to the right, and keep your shoulders steady for 5 to 10 seconds.
4) Inhale, lift your left leg at a right angle, exhale back to its original position, and repeat the other leg.
Tip: Also do your legs together.
Or bend your knees and lie on your back, and your knees will fall down.
Role: Treatment and prevention of gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer and low back pain.